Welcome to the online abstract submission site for the
Scientific Session to be held during the 16th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery (WCES),
jointly hosted by SAGES & CAGS.
An IFSES Endorsed Event
Held in conjunction with IPEG
The 16th World Congress of Endoscopic Sugery
April 11-14, 2018
Washington State Convention Center
Sunday, September 24, 2017, 11:59 PM PDT
Important Notice: The following Abstract Submission Policies will be firmly enforced:
- Previously Presented Abstracts: No abstracts may be submitted that have been previously presented at a regional (Central Surgical, Southwest Surgical, etc.), national, or international meeting. Abstracts that have been presented locally (state ACS chapter meeting, institutional or departmental research day for example) will be considered. If the abstract has been previously presented locally, where and when it was presented must be disclosed during the abstract submission process
- No Previously Published Submissions: The abstract submitted must present original work that has not and will not be published prior to the 16th World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery (WCES).
- No Dual Submissions: The abstract must not have been submitted to any other upcoming regional, national, or international meeting.
- No Previously Presented Data: All abstracts must be new and original content OR include at least 50% new data if previously presented at a meeting (unless presented locally as described above).
- Manuscript Submission: Accepted Oral Abstract Presenters must submit a complete manuscript to Surgical Endoscopy.
- Digital Poster Submission: If selected for a Poster Presentation, a digital version of the poster must be submitted.
- The 16th World
Congress of Endoscopic Surgery is not accepting 3D video submissions
- The Maximum length for submitted videos is Seven (7) Minutes.
- There is a 400-word limit for abstracts (not including titles and authors). No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the body of the abstract or in the abstract title.
- You must be a member of any of the IFSES Member Societies, or have a member of any of the IFSES Member Societies sponsor you to submit an abstract. Visit http://www.ifses.org/ for a list of IFSES Member Societies.
NOTE:The SAGES Conflict of Interest Task Force (CITF) declares that no employees of a commercial interest may present or be a planner in SAGES CME accredited activities when the topic is relevant.
Please visit the following web page for other rules, guidelines, instructions and the SAGES Policy on Employees of Commercial Interests:
ALL submitters MUST create a new account to submit an abstract. Accounts created in the past submission run will no longer work. (the link to create a new account is below the login box).
If you are uploading a video, use the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE 10 or above.